Monday, January 18, 2010

Custom case manufacturers?

Does anyone know where I can get a desktop computer case custom manufactured? I want to have it built according to a certain theme. I don't want it merely airbrush painted. I want it built according to my specifications.





Does anyone know where I can find a company that manufactures cases, and also will undertake a custom design project?





Thanks.





Boy WonderCustom case manufacturers?
Well..the closest i could find


was only custom airbrushing like you stated


you didn't want, i understand what you are looking for.


but i really don't think there is a market out there for it.





It just doesn't seem like something that would


sell very good because I am sure it would cost quite


a bit more then the average joe would want to spend


for a cool looking case.

No comments:

Post a Comment