Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do I really need case cooling fan for my custom pc?

I going with an AMD Athlon 64 3800+ dual core cpu, 250gb hard drive with a 550w power supply, ATI Radeon X1300 video card. I'll be using if for normal stuff and gaming.





How necessary is a case cooling fan? Is it worth the extra money to add one?





How about the hard drive? If I go with a 160gb and no case cooling fan, I can save about $65. Am I being cheap?Do I really need case cooling fan for my custom pc?
better you go for a cooling fan .that bugs might not be a loss





its gain only.its my opinionDo I really need case cooling fan for my custom pc?
You could always add a case cooling fan later. You should be able to find them for about $12 with shipping.





I would suggest having a cooling fan in the case(besides the one on your graphics card, cpu, and power supply have). It will help to keep it cool and that is a big concern with keeping your computer running reliably.
Atlonns tend to run very hot. Protect yourself, I would spend an extra few bucks for the cooling fan. Cheap will cost you more in the long run.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment