Monday, January 18, 2010

I want to switch parts from my PC I got from staples to a custom PC case, what are some factors to consider?

I got a HP m8000n. idk if that helps.





Recommended Case?I want to switch parts from my PC I got from staples to a custom PC case, what are some factors to consider?
well for one thing u need to know what form factor ur motherboard is ATX, BTX, Small ATX, this is basically what u need to know everything else should fit fine. almost forgot u need to now whats the form factor of the powersupply or it wont fit.I want to switch parts from my PC I got from staples to a custom PC case, what are some factors to consider?
If you're changing case, you'll need to take pretty much everything out - so be sure you know how to put it all back in! Thats about it.
My experience with HP is that most of the time, the board will not fit into a standard ATX case, but that could have changed on the newer ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment