Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where can I order a custom camera case?

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ5 and I cant find a case that will fit it. Does anyone know of a website or maybe somewhere in the Portland area where I can have a case made for it or that has cases big enough for it? The dimensions are (H x W x D)2.44'; x 3.94'; x 1.77';Where can I order a custom camera case?
I have a camera about that size, and I found a case at Best Buy. A good camera store like Ritz should carry some, too. I would get one that will hold extra batteries and an extra memory card, too.





Here is one from the Best Buy site. It is a little bigger than your camera, but you could put a soft cloth in it to pad it a little more. And it has an accessory pocket. It's the only one I could find that is big enough. Click on this---





http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?鈥?/a>





I'm glad to hear you are wanting to put it in a case. Too many people put it in a purse or bag of some kiind, and end up with a cracked display.

No comments:

Post a Comment