Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do I cut a Custom Window into my computer case?

I have a Dell Dimension 4700. 3GHz Processor, 2.5 GB of 5300Mhz DDR2 Memory, 512MB ATI Radeon 2600 Pro Video Card and a 19'; Flat Panel LCD. My plans are to cut a window into the removable side panel of the computer case. It has a cheesy stamped Circle with ';DELL'; in the center of the panel. I know that this can be done yourself, but what tools would be needed? Or would I be better off trying to find someone to do it for me? How do I cut a Custom Window into my computer case?
Use a drill to make a hole, and then use a hacksaw to do the cutting. As mentioned above, doing this will completely void your warranty on the ENTIRE computer, not just the case.How do I cut a Custom Window into my computer case?
If your computer is still under warranty, don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment