Monday, January 18, 2010

I Can't Turn On My Alienware Aurora Custom Case?

I Bought An Alienware Aurora Custom Case And %26amp; Uninstall My Emachines T3516 Computer To Install It In The Aurora Case I Plug Everything Like It Was In My Older Com But Finally I Don't Know How To Plug The Power Cables There Are 3 Very Thick Cables %26amp; 1 Ultra Mega Thin Cable That Come From The Comp Face (Where Is Supposed To Be The Power Switch) I Can Connect The 3 Thick Cables But The Skinny (POWER SW) Cable , I Don't Know Where In My Emachines Motherboard It Has To Be Connected Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!I Can't Turn On My Alienware Aurora Custom Case?
Make sure all of the colors match up.





If you can't plug in a computer I recommend returning it and never buying anything that uses electricity ever again.I Can't Turn On My Alienware Aurora Custom Case?
look very closely at the motherboard, the power sw cable will connect to a 2 pin connector. Right next to one of the many 2 pin connectors on the motherboard is very small white letter. somewhere there will be one that says power sw, thats where you will want to put it. Generally, that is at the bottem edge of the motherboard

No comments:

Post a Comment