Monday, January 18, 2010

I Want To Buy A Custom Computer Case For My E-machines T3516 Can I Do It ? , Cause I Can't Find Any!!!?

I Found Like A Million Computer Cases On The Internet But I Just Want To Know If I : (Have To Buy An Especific Case For My Emachines T3516 Desktop PC?) Or If I : (Just Buy The One I Like Because All Can Fit To Any Computer) Help Please!!!!I Want To Buy A Custom Computer Case For My E-machines T3516 Can I Do It ? , Cause I Can't Find Any!!!?
You can buy ANY computer case for an emachine.





Unlike dells, Emachines have standard coputer pards so you can easily switch them out.





You probably don't want to even invest in a second emachine case, rather, find one that looks nice and has ample storage and expansion opportunaties.





Hope this helpsI Want To Buy A Custom Computer Case For My E-machines T3516 Can I Do It ? , Cause I Can't Find Any!!!?
You can use any case. You just have to use a screwdriver to take the insides out of your emachines one and put them into a new case.

No comments:

Post a Comment