Monday, January 18, 2010

Where (website/company) could I get a custom computer case built?

A case that I designed myself I mean, because I don't have the resources or tools to make it on my own.Where (website/company) could I get a custom computer case built?
You can build your own online here:





http://www.buydirectpc.com/Where (website/company) could I get a custom computer case built?
That is not where you would build a custom case it is where you could build a custom computer. The question asked where to get a custom case, that means what you put the computer in, or the shell....

Report Abuse



I would vote your answer but I dont have enough points, thumbs down read the whole question next time:)

Report Abuse



I'd go to a local machine/sheet metal shop. It ain't going to be cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment