Friday, January 22, 2010

My wife snuck some of her lacy lingerie into my suit case & made me look silly in front of the customs lady do?

you think this is funny or crossing the line ?


I had pulled a few pranks on her and this was her way of getting me back!


She went in a different line and when the lady asked if the babydoll nighty was mine I said No, but my wife yelled over that it was mine. Since it looked like it would fit the lady at customs started giggling and seemed to enjoy holding up a number of the panties my wife had put in my suitcase and looking at me and laughing!My wife snuck some of her lacy lingerie into my suit case %26amp; made me look silly in front of the customs lady do?
I went through customs one time and when the customs agent opened my suitcase, all of my dirty underwear tumbled out. I was 19...and absolutely mortified.





The great smelling Italian hottie who was standing next to me, looked away and feigned embarrassment. The guard leaned towards me and told me not to worry...this kind of stuff happens all the time.





And yeah...I do think it was pretty funny.My wife snuck some of her lacy lingerie into my suit case %26amp; made me look silly in front of the customs lady do?
You could have reported this customs' lady for laughing, it was not her place. Imagine all the homosexuals that travel and carry all kind of girly stuff with them, the whole airport would be a laughing bunch of idiots. They have to respect, its your right.





As for what your wife did, I thought it was funny, it was the the customs' lady who was totally out of line and very unprofessional and unethical.
Reminds me of the time I put a pair of my wife's panties in her lunch box and she opened it in front of about 20 of her fellow employees. I never did hear the ';last of that';





If you have pulled things on her, you have no right to be upset!
You have to learn to not let things bother you. If you said it is the wife's but you can have it if you like since she put it in my suitcase. Just learn and be happy you have a fun relationship with your wife.





rd
That's better then a friend of mine. He's going through a nasty divorce and his wife secretly stuck a pistol in his carry on bag.
you = gaywad again today
It seems all in good fun!
put a dildo thats vibrating in hers the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment