Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I print a custom cover of Madden 10 and use it as my actual cover for the game case?

I want to download one, print it, and slip it under the plastic on the case. How can I do it? I know you can.How can I print a custom cover of Madden 10 and use it as my actual cover for the game case?
First find out the dimensions for the original cover to see how much room you have for your custom one. slide out the current cover by opening the case and bending it backwards to make the plastic wrapping lift up, and slide in your custom cover to replace it. Then if you just want a front cover, you can be as cheap as to just use simple letter paper used in your printer. If you want to be flashy you can print on glossy photo paper too. However if you want a front-and-back cover like the original, you're going to have to get some longer paper I believe for a professional look. Alternatively you can print it on two pages and overlap them just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment