Friday, January 22, 2010

I am in progress on building my custom PC, and i need to know if everything is compatible expecially the case.

My first option was to use CyberpowerPC to build my rig but i can save money buying my own parts. I have a limit of $2000 max and wanted to know if all of these parts are all compatible





All the parts will be purchased from Newegg.com for $1,800





Tower--Cool Master Stacker 830 Evolution RC-830





CPU-- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775 Quad-Core





Ram--Corsair Dominator 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)





MB--ASUS Striker II Formula LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI





Dvd Drive--- ASUS 20X DVD卤R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA Model





HDD--- Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA





CPU Cooler-- Thermaltake CL-P0401 110mm





Graphics Card Fan--Thermaltake CL-G0102 VGA Cooler





Graphics Card--- EVGA GeForce 8800GT Superclocked





Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound


4X Antec 761345-75024-0 120mm Blue LED Case Fan





And how much will it cost for someone to put this together since i have no knowledge of wiring etc. btw am i missing anything?I am in progress on building my custom PC, and i need to know if everything is compatible expecially the case.
As far as I can tell everything seems compatible, but you are missing a power supply. I would recommend at least a 600W. And one of the reviews on that GPU says it has compatability issues with several brands, so do some research. ;-) And you can step down on your RAM speed if you want, the 1066 is the max speed your mobo supports. And your cpu comes with a fan and heatsink if you wanna save the money. =) I'm building a pc also, my parts should be here tomorrow. Exciting isnt it?I am in progress on building my custom PC, and i need to know if everything is compatible expecially the case.
There is no real wiring it is just male connector(the plug) going into the female connector(the port), not wiring or sodering experience need just read instructions. READ Instructions and be patient, because if you go to quickly then you will screw up. It is easy if you be carefull and READ INSTRUCTIONS. All the parts come with instructions. It will cost less to do it yourself plus you will learn something and feel that accomplishment. I would just get one more thing a anti static wrist strap, this will just connect to the case and ground you.
does the case have a power supply in it?





idk... $1800 is alot of money, my system isn't even $900 and its hardly a slouch...





you should have got a raptor hard drive if your budget was that high.... if you 're in the dallas area I will put it together for you for $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment