Monday, January 18, 2010

I need a custom case for all my electronics the size of a little notebook ? Do you know where and how?

Hello, i have a few electronics that i use and would like to have with me. right now alls i do is just through them in a gym bag. Yes they do get scratched up.





My question is that if there is any way of making or buying a little case for all of them like the size of a note book or binder with foam cut outs or whatever buttons or pockets.... I have an iPod with one cord...... a small camera with 3 cords....PDA with a small cradle and cords it also has a key board about the same size....i have a GPS with car charger and a big stand is there any way to buy this if so web site plz . I cant make it my self I am not that creative.








ThankyouI need a custom case for all my electronics the size of a little notebook ? Do you know where and how?
pc world sell small laptop/notebook padded sleeves with pockets which maybe what you looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment